Las mejores frases ateas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Las mejores frases ateas

Navegando por Science Blogs me encontré una lista de 50 frases ateas.

Traduje las que más me gustaron.

3. El diseño inteligente provoca que mi chango llore.

5. Hay una RAZÓN por la que los ateos no estrellan aviones en edificios.

6. "Ríndeme culto o te torturaré eternamente. Ten un buen día." Dios.

7. Dios no mata a la gente. Gente que cree en Dios mata a la gente.

13. Yo no confiaría en tu Dios incluso si existiera.

15. La gente que no quiera que se pitorreen de sus creencias no debería tener creencias tan piteras.

21. Dios no existe. Eso quiere decir que nadie te ama.

23. Pregunta: ¿Cómo sabemos que el Espíritu Santo es católico?
    Respuesta: Por que no usa condón.

32. ¿Si Dios quería que la gente creyera en él entonces para qué inventó la Lógica?

33. Rezar es esquizofrenia políticamente correcta.

35. ¿Qué día de la semana hizo Dios a los fósiles?

38. ¿Si estamos hechos a Su Imagen entonces porqué no somos invisibles?

40. ¿Cómo puedes decir que no crees en la evolución si ni siquiera puedes definirla?

48. Dios no está disponible ahora ¿En qué puedo ayudarte?

(Esta última está mal traducida pero me gusta más así).

50. Sin dioses. Sin muletas.
    Librepensar

Re: Las mejores frases ateas

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Faltó la más famosa de un gran filósofo del siglo XX:

"Dios es mi personaje favorito de ficción."

Homero Simpson.[/COLOR]

Comment

"Todas las iglesias institucionales, sean judías, cristianas o turcas, me parece que no son otra cosa sino invenciones humanas, dispuestas para aterrorizar y esclavizar a la humanidad, y monopolizar el poder y el provecho."

Thomas Paine, "La Edad de la Razón".

Comment

"Una lectura y entendimiento completos de la Biblia son el camino más seguro al ateísmo."

Rev. Donald Morgan, "ateólogo"
        "¿¿Para qué tomar y manejar si puedes fumar y volar??" Les Luthiers

Comment

Originalmente publicado por controlzape Ver post
          6. "Ríndeme culto o te torturaré eternamente. Ten un buen día." Dios.
          incisivo, duro y a la cabeza ...genial!!
          "El hombre solo será libre cuando el último rey sea ahorcado con las tripas del último cura"Diderot

Comment

Top 50 Atheism Quotes

George Carlin

1. Religion easily has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

2. Atheism: A non-prophet organization.

3. I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

Friedrich Nietzsche

4. Which is it, is man one of God’s blunders or is God one of man’s?

5. Faith means not wanting to know what is true.

6. Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.

Albert Einstein

7. What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can comprehend only very imperfectly, and that must fill a thinking person with a feeling of “humility.” This is a genuinely religious feeling that has nothing to do with mysticism.

8. It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere. … Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man’s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
            Albert Einstein, “Religion and Science”, New York Times Magazine, 9 November 1930

9. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Gandhi Quotes

10. The most henious and the must cruel crimes of which history has record have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble motives.
            Mohandas K Gandhi, Young India, July 7, 1950, quoted from Laird Wilcox, ed., “The Degeneration of Belief”

11. I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mark Twain Quotes

12. “It ain’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.”
            Mark Twain

13. A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
            Mark Twain

14. What God lacks is convictions — stability of character. He ought to be a Presbyterian or a Catholic or something — not try to be everything.

15. Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
            Mark Twain, quoted from Curmudgeon-Online

16. “In God We Trust.” I don’t believe it would sound any better if it were true.

Thomas Jefferson

17. Shake off all fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

18. We are afraid of the known and afraid of the unknown. That is our daily life and in that there is no hope, and therefore every form of philosophy, every form of theological concept, is merely an escape from the actual reality of what is. All outward forms of change brought about by wars, revolutions, reformations, laws and ideologies have failed completely to change the basic nature of man and therefore of society.

Benjamin Franklin

19. The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason: The Morning Daylight appears plainer when you put out your Candle.
            Benjamin Franklin, the incompatibility of faith and reason, Poor Richard’s Almanack (1758)

20. Lighthouses are more helpful then churches.

Voltaire

21. If God has made us in his image, we have returned him the favor.
            Voltaire

22. Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities.

Stephen Hawking

23. Black holes would seem to suggest that God not only plays dice, but also sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
            Stephen Hawking, NATURE, 1975

24. We could call order by the name of God, but it would be an impersonal God. There’s not much personal about the laws of physics.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

25. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.

26. The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.

Christopher Hitchens

27. What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.

28. Christopher Hitchens On Jerry Falwell: If you gave Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a matchbox.

other

29. Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.
            Sigmund Freud

30. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
            Karl Marx

31. The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
            George Bernard Shaw

32. Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
            Blaise Pascal

32. You’re basically killing each other to see who’s got the better imaginary friend.
            Richard Jeni

34. With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
            Steven Weinberg

35. The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.
            Delos B. McKown

36. Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
            Edward Gibbon

37. Our ignorance is God; what we know is science.
            Robert Ingersoll

38. The foolish reject what they see and not what they think; the wise reject what they think and not what they see.
            Huang Po

39. Where knowledge ends, religion begins.
            Benjamin Disraeli

40. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
            Unknown

41. If there really is a God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, and He decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will not use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
            Dave Barry

42. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
            - Epicurus

43. The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not.
            Eric Hoffer

44. I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative. I think religion is a neurological disorder.
            Bill Maher

45. There’s a phrase we live by in America: “In God We Trust”. It’s right there where Jesus would want it: on our money.

46. If we go back to the beginning, we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them and that custom, respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve their own interests. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them.
            Baron D’Holbach, cited in Jonathan Miller. (2004). A Brief History of Disbelief [TV-Series].

47. If I thought the Jews killed God, I’d worship the Jews.
            Bill Hicks

48. Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.
            Isaac Asimov

49. A belief which leaves no place for doubt is not a belief; it is a superstition.
            José Bergamín

50. One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion.
            Arthur C. Clarke

http://leftofzen.com/quotes-atheism/2008/01/14/

Comment

Hola, 3p, bienvenido al foro. Me da gusto ver que algunos de ustedes optaron por salirse del intolerante sitio, dirigido por gente más intolerante aún.

Comment

"Me cuesta ver cómo alguien puede desear que el cristianismo sea verdadero; porque si así es, el lenguaje llano del texto parece demostrar que los que no creen, y esto incluiría a mi padre, mi hermano y a la mayoría de mis amigos, serán castigados por toda la eternidad. Y ésta es una doctrina aborrecible." Charles Darwin.

Comment

Originalmente publicado por Tancredi Ver post
                  Hola, 3p, bienvenido al foro. Me da gusto ver que algunos de ustedes optaron por salirse del intolerante sitio, dirigido por gente más intolerante aún.
                  Gracias.

Veremos que tan tolerantes son aquí.

Comment

Te garantizo que mucho, pero muchísimo mas que el Jarocho y el rgutiérrez. Eso lo puedo apostar.

A mi Dedos y el Spider me caen bien, pero sus dos secuaces esos son abominables.

Comment

"Los espíritus mediocres suelen condenar todo aquello que está fuera de su alcance."

La Rochefoucauld.

"Las heridas de un amigo son mejores que los besos de un enemigo. Amar con dureza es mejor que engañar con delicadeza... "

San Agustín de Hipona

Comment

Originalmente publicado por ZLIN Ver post
                        "Los espíritus mediocres suelen condenar todo aquello que está fuera de su alcance."

La Rochefoucauld.
                        Ahora que el zlin se trajo un disparate sobre espiritus aquí va lo que piensa Philip Pullman sobre esa palabra chafita.

En cuanto al «espíritu», lo «espiritual», la «espiritualidad», son palabras que no uso nunca, porque no veo que se correspondan con nada real: carecen de significado. Yo nunca me pondría a hablar de la vida espiritual de una persona, ni a hacer referencia a la profunda espiritualidad de alguien ni nada de eso, porque no tiene sentido para mí. Cuando otras personas hablan de espiritualidad, eso a mí realmente no me dice nada, salvo un sentido de vaga exaltación combinado, por un lado, con auténtica bondad y modestia, y por el otro lado con fariseísmo y orgullo. Eso es lo que ponen de manifiesto. Eso es lo que parece que ofrecen cuando interactúan con el mundo. Y en mi opinión es más sencillo, más claro y más veraz hablar sencillamente de bondad y modestia, o de fariseísmo y orgullo, sin entrar en las otras cuestiones. Es decir, me parece que las cualidades buenas que implica la palabra «espiritualidad» quedan cubiertas, y de modo más veraz, con otras palabras positivas, y no necesitamos para nada lo «espiritual».

Pero de hecho, mi reacción frente a la palabra «espiritual» es incluso un poco más fuerte; siento incluso una ligera repulsa. Pienso en esos retratos de santos y mártires por pintores del barroco y la contrarreforma: hombres horribles, de aspecto mugriento, con dientes podridos, que llevan túnicas oscuras y alzan la vista con una expresión de fervor fanático, o bien jóvenes hermosas vestidas con prendas suntuosas, con los labios entreabiertos, que alzan la vista con una expresión de fervor fanático, o mártires a quienes se arranca la carne de sus huesos mientras alzan la vista con una expresión de fervor fanático – mirando a la Virgen María, o a una visión de la Cruz, o a alguna otra cosa que flota en el aire por encima de ellos. Y sabes que lo que ellos ven, en realidad no está allí; si tú estuvieras delante de ellos, no verías a la Virgen sentada en una pequeña nube dos metros por encima del suelo; sólo verías los dientes podridos o las prendas suntuosas o la carne desgarrada y la expresión de fervor fanático. Ven cosas. De hecho, sufren un engaño.

De forma que la palabra «espiritual», para mí, tiene connotaciones que son totalmente negativas. Me da la impresión de que siempre que alguien usa la palabra, es señal de que o bien se está engañando a sí mismo, o que está engañando a los demás. Cuando la oigo o la veo impresa, mi reacción es de inmediato escepticismo.
                        Librepensar

Comment

Al parecer la espiritualidad está fuera del alcanca de Phillip Pullman también, ¿verdad?

Saludos

Comment

"Las cuñadas siempre son un pecado en proyecto"

"A las mujeres hay que darles la razón hasta que el asunto las lleve a la locura"

"Perdonar hace daño al hígado"

"Eloy se llama quien no deja las cosas para mañana"

"El pedúnculo se produce cuando una persona está muy débil del estómago"

"La gente viviría mucho más si los muertos supieran lo que cuesta un entierro"

"El incendio es la parte de la mujer que ya no puede más"

"Recuerda que las mulas son porfiadas, cuando tengas que discutir con una de ellas"

Saludos

Comment

¿Porqué no abres tu tema que se llame ..."las mejores frases para andar y vivir de rodillas"? o como sea...aquí son frases ateas, no hay discusión
                              "El hombre solo será libre cuando el último rey sea ahorcado con las tripas del último cura"Diderot

Comment

Working...
                              X