Carlos alazraki Carta a los que votaron por Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos alazraki Carta a los que votaron por Donald Trump

Letter to gringos who voted for Trump (they are an assholes!)
    Carlos Alazraki

~
    Dear idiot gringos:

Did they know that despite their vote Hillary won them in the majority of votes just like Gore to Bush?

And that in a normal country this would have been enough to win?

Did they know that they voted for a candidate who is not going to be able to keep their campaign promises?

Did you know that you will not deport 11 million of my countrymen, but only a small group, arguing that you will not do it for "humanitarian" causes, when deep down there is no gringo who wants to do what my countrymen do?

Did they know that Hillary is not going to be in jail? Did you know that the NAFTA WON'T BE CANCELED?

That, as far as I know, will reach a review in which the three partners already agreed to review?

Did they know that factories that are installed in other nations will not return to their country?

Nor is he going to expel American Muslims? Did you know that only 4.5% of you are unemployed with Obama?

We'll see what percentage ends in four years.

And finally: Maybe he builds the wall of shame he promised at the beginning of his campaign, but it will not end.

In truth, that wall is worth a mother and us too. We are so skilled that we will come in another way ...

What it is going to do is the following:

His cabinet will be made up of experienced Republican politicians. You know: Newt Gringich, Rudolph Giuliani and many more.

Your cabinet will be made up of expert people who will not allow you to do so many crap.

It will also say about 30 stupidities a year that will be classic in American politics.

From what I am sure is that he will have successes and mistakes, just like any president in the world.

And finally, I'll tell you why they voted for him:

Obviously for idiots.

You were carried away by the populist promises that are working very well in this century.

They are such idiots that they forgive a candidate who does not pay taxes. A candidate who does not make his annual return.

A candidate who has broken a couple of times.

A guy who's been married three times.

They are so stupid that they forgive all the rudeness he has done to the female sex.

You - ignorant ball - took the ignorant to the presidency. They have no idea how bad things are going to happen. Although, the granddaughter, I love mothers.

I live in a country that, despite our problems and divisions, all of us hate our politicians.

And, like you, within a year and a half we can make the same mistake.

Hopefully not. But if it were, it will be one of the funniest sexennials in history.

That's right, Trump and Andrew.

The couple was uneven. And to finish:

They will learn to live in a party dictatorship with the majority in the two chambers, as we live 70 years.

A favor: Within eight months ...

Do not start complaining!

And stand like the males!

Good luck!

LaRazon@alazraki.com.mx
    Twitter: @carlosalazraki
    Rafael Norma
    Forista Turquesa
    Last edited by Rafael Norma; 21-noviembre-2016, 15:59.
Working...
X