Ahora si que un estadounidense me hizo enojarme:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahora si que un estadounidense me hizo enojarme:

EN el tema de The useless war against drugs en el foro house of politics...

Originalmente publicado por OldTrapper Ver post
    The simplest way to solve the problem is for the Mexicans to stay home, clean up their own country, and put up a fence along the Northern border as they have on the Southern border.

In essence, if the Mexican people had any backbone, or even a sense of integrity, they would obey the laws of America, and not feed on the weaknesses of a few Americans to supply their own corrupt natures.
    You are so right, and we Mexicans are so happy that you Americans have shown us so much about " your backbone": one example would do.

you have the same backbone as Mr. Rod Blagojevich, who was trying to sell Mr. Barrack Obama seat in the Senate, when he was named as democratic nominee to the U. S. Presidency

Democracy is hypocrisy

The null vote is the best vote

Mejor anula siempre tu voto
    Rafael Norma
    Forista Turquesa
    Last edited by Rafael Norma; 06-noviembre-2010, 11:17.

Re: Ahora si que un estadounidense me hizo enojar:

Originalmente publicado por Rafael Norma Ver post

You are so right, and we Mexicans are so happy that you Americans have shown us so much about " your backbone": one example would do.
    Spics go home!

Greaser!

Comment

you have the same backbone as Mr. Rod Blagojevich, who was trying to sell Mr. Barrack Obama seat in the Senate, when he was named as democratic nominee to the U. S. Presidency

QUE FEO ¡¡¡¡

COMO QUE LA MIGRACION LEGAL O NO DISMINUIRA A SU MAXIMO.

NI MODO A REGRESAR AL TERRUÑO Y ECHALE LAS GANAS DEL MUNDO PORQUE POR LOS usa VA A SER UN INFIERNO.

ya vendran tiempos mejores

DIOS MEDIANTE .

saludos

pd.- DON RAFA no se enoje con ello les sigue la "corriente" se perjujdica UD. y ellos siguen igual o peor.
      agosto 2011: Aprueban ciudadanos a Calderón mejoría en economía, avances combate al narco.

Comment

Re: Ahora si que un estadounidense me hizo enojarme:

God bless that you won't have to bother traveling to any distant country ( as all Spanish & Portuguese speaking countries, in AMERICA, that you despise so much) to see a banana republic. There`s one inside your own country

Congratulations.

Comment

Democracy is hypocrisy

The null vote is the best vote

Mejor anula siempre tu voto

¿Qué, enojado por eso?

Checa:

Comment

[QUOTE=Fulcanelli;375222]¿Qué, enojado por eso?

Checa:

[/QUOTE Estimado Fulcanelli:

Enojado por lo que le dijeron a CaldeRÓN,para nada; mas bien avergonzado .

¿Quién es el responsable de que millones de mexicanos no tengan trabajo? ¿Acaso será el presidente de los Estados Unidos de Amnesia o el pendejo de presidente que tenemos?

Si respondemos con frialdad a esa pregunta, sin la cursilada de envolvernos en el lábaro patrio seguro que obtendremos la respuesta correcta.

Saludos.
            Rafael Norma
            Forista Turquesa
            Last edited by Rafael Norma; 07-noviembre-2010, 18:15.

Comment

Re: Ahora si que un estadounidense me hizo enojarme:

Originalmente publicado por OldTrapper
              The simplest way to solve the problem is for the Mexicans to stay home, clean up their own country, and put up a fence along the Northern border as they have on the Southern border.

In essence, if the Mexican people had any backbone, or even a sense of integrity, they would obey the laws of America, and not feed on the weaknesses of a few Americans to supply their own corrupt natures.
              El problema que tienen los Mexicanos es un chaparro pelon que cree que les puede ganar a los narcos. Si los gabachos quieren ponerse hasta la madre con la mota que le compran a los carteles, por que el Calderas quiere evitarlo con tanta vida inocente de mexicanos. ES PATETICO.
              A chillidos de puerco.....oídos de carnicero

Comment

Working...
              X