Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quien sabe quien es: Raj Patel Maitreya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Quien sabe quien es: Raj Patel Maitreya?

últimamente e encontrado algunos videos en youtube y otros sitios hablando de este personaje que para algunos es un iluminado, para otros es un simple tartamudo de origen Indú con ideas revolucionarias y para otros es el "Antecristo" ¿que saben Uds, de él?

Re: Quien sabe quien es: Raj Patel Maitreya?

pense que estabas hablando del pejeloco...
    no solo de cable vive el hombre

Comment

Si tuvieras cable lo verias en CNN. . .na que ver, par de brutos. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSfrvVC2XK4
      Draw your own conclusion...

Comment

Un escritor sobre asuntos económicos y medioambientales es declarado el mesías de un grupo religioso

"Share International" tras ver a Raj Patel en "The Colbert Report" declaró a Raj Patel el mesías cuya segunda avenida esperaban

Según de The Huffington Post, tras la aparición de Raj Patel, escritor, en "The Colbert Report", un grupo religioso llamado "Share International", le declaró el mesías que ellos esperaban. Tal mesías, sería Budha en su segunda venida al que ellos llaman "Maitreya".
        Raj Patel es el autor de "The Value of Nothing" su última obra
        El líder del grupo, Benjamin Creme, identificó al Maitreya como alguien nacido en 1972, que en 1977 se hubiera trasladado de India a Londres y que tendría la piel oscura. Tras ver a Raj Patel, Creme declaró oficialmente que él era el mesías.
        Maitreya es el nombre de Budha en su segunda venida
        Sobre esto Patel ha declarado que teniendo en cuenta que uno de sus postulados es no relegar la toma de decisiones a líderes religiosos, sino tomarlas por y para nosotros mismo rechazaba la idea de ser mesías.
        Y es que en "The Value of Nothing", el último libro de Raj Patel, insta a la gente a pensar sobre el verdadero coste de las cosas que adquirimos para cambiar el mundo.
        Patel, además, tiene un blog llamado "Cheaponomist" en The Huffington Post donde se pueden leer reflexiones y conclusiones como ésta:
        "Agua embotellada: el agua embotellada suena como si fuera barata -es de 200 a 10000 veces más cara que el agua del grifo. Pero en Estados Unidos la energía anual empleada en embotellar agua tiene un coste equivalente a 100000 coches circulando y expidiendo un billón de libras de dióxido de carbono a la atmósfera." "Toma una iniciativa: impide que tu gobierno local gaste tu dinero

saludos DON RAUL
        drmario50
        Forista Esmeralda
        Last edited by drmario50; 03-abril-2011, 20:53.
        agosto 2011: Aprueban ciudadanos a Calderón mejoría en economía, avances combate al narco.

Comment

Raj Patel es ahora responsabilizado de algunos fenomenos y avistamientos de Ufo´s y hasta de la aparición de lo que algunos llaman el jenete del apocalipsís...ver Youtube...saludos y gracias a cada uno de Uds.

Comment

Growing up the first born son in a South Asian family, I got used to being quite the little prince. I wanted the privileges of primogeniture to carry on forever. When people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I responded with the full spectrum of acceptable answers: Doctor! Lawyer! Accountant! Dentist! Quantity Surveyor! Secretly, though, I wanted to be a prince. From what I saw of the British royal family, it seemed a job that involved a great deal of adulation, cash, and cars, and not terribly much work.

I mention this because recently a trickle, and then a flood, of email has come asking me whether I’m Maitreya – the leader of a movement that might be able to save the planet from itself. Some swift Googling and dipping into strange forums informs me that Maitreya is a leader foretold in a range of religions. Those who think that I might be the new prince of peace have been reading things from Share International.

So what, according to Share International, does Maitreya do? Through a doctrine of sharing, fraternity, social justice and cooperation, he (and it does seem to be a he, not a she) brings humanity back from economic and ecological collapse through new forms of spiritual community.

As it happens, I do think that sharing, fraternity, justice and cooperation are terrific things. I also think that prioritising the needs of the poor, hungry and oppressed is a non-negotiable part of a sustainable future. There are other similarities. The picture of Maitreya above shows the Buddhist avatar holding a water bottle, and I’m never far from mine. Apparently, stuttering is the mark of something esoteric, though I’m not entirely sure what that is. Finally, just as foretold, I did indeed fly from India to London in 1977, although the plane ride was a return trip from a holiday with my family.

Unfortunately, from I think that’s where the resemblances end. It frustrates me only a little less than it might disappoint those looking for Maitreya that, in fact, I’m just an ordinary bloke. I always wanted to be a Prince of Something. But when opportunity comes knocking, it turns out it’s to get me to sign for a package for some other dude.

It’s sad, too, that the thinking I advocate is pretty straightforward. One doesn’t need a messiah to show how capitalism has damaged our relationships, society, ecology, body politic and future. We have to reclaim it through grassroots organizing against capital, a commitment to human rights, gender equality, redistribution, and shared democratic control of the world’s resources. It’s like the end of The Meaning of Life (skip to 4:17) in which, finally, the meaning of life is revealed to be

try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

But that’s not the Monty Python scene that most immediately comes to mind. Instead, it’s this rather good bit from The Life of Brian, one that Python (Monty) productions granted me leave to quote from in my last book, Stuffed and Starved, and which I still think contains all one needs to know about how we need to create social change together.

Sadly, I’m not the Messiah. I’m just a very naughty boy.

Comment

Originalmente publicado por Raúl Sánchez L. Ver post
              últimamente e encontrado algunos videos en youtube y otros sitios hablando de este personaje que para algunos es un iluminado, para otros es un simple tartamudo de origen Indú con ideas revolucionarias y para otros es el "Antecristo" ¿que saben Uds, de él?
              http://~~~~~~~.com/3tkyph3

Comment

This 7th parts exposes a bit more the Devil which is Raj Patel/Maitreya/Satan/Lucifer. Beware of Raj Patel/Maitreya, don't ask him for signs, you'll open the door to the Devil. If you ask, he'll certainly reply to you but his signs are fake. You'd rather ask signs from God, surely he'll provide you more than you can expect. The Devil give you a false promise whereas God gives you a true one. Today Humanity is on the verge of a huge choice: To submit to the unique God, the one who has created all of us and the whole universe OR to believe in this false God who is Maitreya/Satan. The Day Of Declaration, nobody will be indifferent to Maitreya, either people will totaly accept him or totaly reject him and all what he represents (The temptation). Maitreya/Raj Patel/Lucifer is a liar, don't believe a single word from his mouth. God gives you his last warnings, do really wish destruction? Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_TLzZpjMY Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8CztgLGnWk Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_yrmz46jGc Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTfC9xa9X-8 Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1ZBqehpOE Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOs3wwULleY Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkBOWLAHJo
                ETIQUETAS:Maitreya Raj Patel UFO UFOS Antichrist Dajjal Dejjel 2012 New World Order Satanist First Interview Age Blavatsky Lucis Trust UN Benjamin Creme MaitreyaTheBetrayer Call Me Brian Devil Apocalypse God Allah Islam Christ 666 Satan Lucifer Imam Mahdi NWO Iblis Jew Religion Koran Quran Qur\'an Rapture Messiah Music Movie Film Clip

Comment

Working...
                X