X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico drug war update

It's a matter of patterns of behaviour

Comment posted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/13/2010 - 5:42pm

Who cares for people who want to harm theirselves? You can climb up a building or a bridge and jump... It's your right. EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO COMMIT SUICIDE, who cares if you use a gun, a knife, a razor blade, poison, gas, etc... It`s your right. Then, why do they care too much for health at the degree that there is a prohibition, violence related to that prohibition, confiscation and jail related to that prohibition, deaths related to it. It's a health problem, a medical problem, and I don't see phisicians and nurses involved. I see gunmen, I see hitmen, police, soldiers, judges, attorneys. And I see people selling hard drugs in freedom, and I also see the intention that those drugs, meth and coke, more expensive, easy to hide, become a substitute for natural cannabis. Of course I'm talking of Mexico, my country.

Prohibition has alies and enemies. In my opinion the strongest enemy of the decriminalization are the gouvernamental patterns of behaviour that turn citizens into informers. And is expected that everyone become an informer and put the whistle on someone... On who? the terrorist, the guerrilla fighters? There's none in my country. The communists, the left wingers? The ideological freedom of Mexico protects them.
    Patterns of work consider drug use (and of course drug selling) as their opposite, this is, the other end of the rope. So work and drugs are as opposite as good and bad, black and white. Of course if the concept of work changes and is considered a production activity that gives you money, then decriminalization is possible. But up to date, mexicans haven't acomplished that goal, the change of patterns. Matter is not on discussion. They analize prohibition from all sides and perspectives, but they never touch that point. Once the patterns of work are reviewed, decriminalization could possible move forward...

comentario de César Espino Barros posteado en

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...rug_war_update

Re: Mexico drug war update

I wanna belive that all doctors, phisicians and nurses are working hard... but in the US, 'coss there is the BIG market.

Comment

Re: Mexico drug war update

SI MÉXICO ES EL TRAMPOLÍN DE LA DROGA....

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMNESIA SON LA ALBERCA
      Rafael Norma
      Forista Turquesa
      Last edited by Rafael Norma; 15-marzo-2010, 12:49.

Comment

Working...
      X